Welcome and thank you for choosing to use Online Tax at JK Accountants we would your support by you recommending your family and friends to use our online services
The following are few important tips and reminders that may be useful as you complete your tax return information.
- It is very important to know that you don’t have to complete the whole process in one go you can save the return to continue later if you need some additional information and can call us for further advise and one of our professional staff would answer your query.
- Once you click on the Online Tax Get Started it will prompt to a page where you can click 'new user Register now icon' you can agree the terms to go to the next page where you will have to create a login and register and it will take you to a page where you select the financial year and get started. If you are existing user you can login and continue the saved application.
- To speed up the process you need to select few simple 'yes' and 'no' questions designed to narrow down the tax return form to the sections that are only relevant to you and continue where it will be asked a question regarding your occupation. Please choose an occupation that best describes your role, enter the rest of the details in the form. . Online Tax Get Started
- You can also help us by uploading supporting documents where it makes easy to quicken the process. We would like you to upload 100 points id to confirm your identity. Please do not forget to enter your Bank details and the bank details should be in the applicant’s name.
- Once the payment is made, Signed and application submitted it would take up to 14 days to get the refund credited to your bank account.
- If you need to contact us at any time, click on the "Contact Us" button at the top of each screen.